Favorite Current Oils



The last few months I’ve been educating myself more with oils and how to use differently then just diffusing them. Although I still diffuse many on this list, I also have tried adding them or switching things out in order to add them more into my daily life. I’ve really been loving it and I think now after using them for a year my husband is finally on board or maybe I think I have him convinced why were using them. 

…A recap on why I originally started with oils…
I wanted to find something to replace candles. We were also having issues with my middle sleeping. She has a horrible case of FOMO (fear of missing out) when it comes to bedtime. She was also having emotional issues; emotions are hard at 4 & 5.
Fast forward to a year using oils. My now five-year-old reminds me to put her sleep roller on at night. She asks for her oil “you know the one with the green label” – Stress away. She also knows why we use her unicorn roller and will ask for it when she thinks she needs it.
I used the sleep roller on my husband, who has a pretty stressful job, and was having issues shutting his mind off when it came to sleeping. Within minutes he was out and woke the next day saying how amazing he slept. He also likes to call it my “voodoo sh*t”, but you can’t knock it till you try it!
I’ve lightly explained why all these oils are my favorite oils and how I use them. With everything that’s going on in the world right now these have helped with anxiety that has built up. They’ve helped with piece of mind when cleaning and detoxing our home and work place.


If any of this interest you and you want more information or your ready to jump on board with oils. You can read my post on how to order yourstarter kit. You can follow me on Instagram or DM to learn more!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends