Oily Highlight - Valor -


I recently went through the oils I have to basically see what ones I use constantly vs. the ones I don’t usually reach for. I found that I didn’t know much about the particular blend of Valor. This little guy packs a big punch, once I got to do some digging into what he does.  I’m one of those people that I think things and people are placed in your life at the “right time” for a reason, and this is all the more proof.

Lately I’ve been a struggle bus, to put it kindly. My heads all over, emotions are frayed, I don’t feel like “me”. Unbeknownst to me I have this little bottle that could help. I was scrolling though Instagram and saw one ladies’ story about her daily routine with oils and at one point she dabs her inner arm and breathed in deep. That got me thinking, is that something that may help me? So, I tried it, and I’ll try it again, and again… 

From the time that I woke up till about 10 minutes after applying it I felt like something in me had changed. My mind wasn’t wondering like it has been lately, I wasn’t over come with emotions at the site of a commercial or a thought that crossed my mind. I wasn’t getting worked up with the girls because they weren’t listening or because they were moving at a snail’s pace – scratch that I’m pretty sure a snail would win against them. 

Valor is one of those blends that can be used for more than one purpose. Which is awesome when you’re talking bang for your buck.



After using oils for a while the whole “scariness” of using oils has disappeared for me. Yes, I still check to make sure if it needs dilutions but I’m going to give it that once over and try it. Cause someone out there had it work for them so it could work for me too. 

Here’s a few ways to use Valor.


This blend gives a woodsy, musky, earthy aroma. The lasting scent dissipates nicely when you apply it topically. I don’t think it has an over powering scent. It would work great on dryer balls in laundry, or a few drops in shampoo. It is purple/blue in color and could work to take brassiness out of blonde hair.

From roller bottles to diffusing blends here are a few that might help you.



To get your hands on the powerful bottle. You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out. You can also follow me on Instagram 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Time Blends