Oily Highlight - Tea Tree -




Tea Tree oils is one of the most popular oils. Why?? Because is extremely versatile. It’s known for it anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and odor eliminating property’s, but that’s not all this powerful oil can be used for. 

I love this oil. I’ve been asked a few times what can I use for: ____ - fill in the blank yourself. Most of the time the answer is tea tree oil. Now I’ve had face masks that have tea tree in them but I’ve never understood the power of tea tree until now. In just doing research there was so much information that it makes it hard to shorten it up.
I just want to yell it from the mountains why you need to keep a bottle of tea tree with you at all times. 

Until recently I didn’t personally have a use for it other than diffusing it. I have told friends they needed it for something, I have used it on scraps and whatever other kid things that happen.
Then I realized the anti-bacterial properties might help with a sty I have. I did some checking and sure enough, it’s been known to help with sties. I won’t go into the details of a sty but they aren’t fun and I’m pretty sure mine are hereditary (idk if they really are but my dad also suffers from them)  

In the last 3 days I have applied a drop or two to a q-tip and “carefully” rub it on my sty (beings that is close to my eyeball and tea tree has a minty aroma- might not be super pleasant in the eyeball, just saying.)
I do this morning and night, when I apply my makeup and when I take it off. I also started using it on little breakouts I’ve had.  Needless to say, since I’ve added this into my routine, my sty has gone down a bit and the one lone pimple disappeared quickly. 

I love the smell of tea tree so diffusing it was my go to. I tell you what it will be going in my purse to go everywhere with me because you never know when you'll need it. 

Here are a few blends I've used it with. It helps clean the air and take away unwanted odors while leaving your house smell amazing!


To get your hands on the powerful bottle. You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out. You can also follow me on Instagram !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends