Thieves Cleaner



My house has been hit hard with sickness. During this time, I have a few things I do in order to not continue to spread germs. One of the big things that I’ve switched in my house is what cleaning products I use. Thieves household cleaner is my number 1 cleaner. I use it DAILY! 



With one bottle of the household cleaner concentrate you can basically clean every inch of your house. I use it for window washing, in the kitchen, on fabrics (stain remover), steaming cleaning wood floors, in the bathroom, stain remover on carpets, and spills on the couch. You name it I’ve used thieves on it.

The reason why I love it! It’s a ‘clean’ cleaner. There are no harmful chemicals, its formulated with plant-based ingredients. There are no harsh scents, and its safe around littles and pets. It’s so versatile!
 
I’m never worried about harmful chemicals making it into my girls’ mouths. I can clean the highchair off and seconds later put my daughter in it and not worry. There are no harsh scents with it, so after I’m done cleaning the house smells like so yummy and inviting. The other great thing is you can always add in other essential oils to your cleaner to add a little extra cleaning punch or to add a more inviting scent.

My middle daughter is prone to nose bleeds especially in the winter when its dry out. It didn’t start happening until after I bought her a new WHITE comforter, trust me I’m kicking myself for it. The first one she had I was at a loss; I was just going to buy her a new one. Then I realized I should try thieves on it. Within the time it took me to spray it and get it to the washer it was already coming out of the fabric. After washing it you can’t tell it had happened.
Compared to other cleaners thieves is super cost effective which makes it easy to switch.




To get your hands on some thieves, You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out. You can also follow me on Instagram !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends