March Promos! - Breakdown -


The March Promos are here! I’m going to breakdown the oils for each level you would receive.

100PV
*Essential Rewards*
Valor- I recently did a post on this oil. I’ve started to use it almost daily or more on the days I can tell I need a little grounding. You can check out my post where I go more in-depth about this wonderful oil.

190PV
JuvaFlex Vitality – Helps support the liver and lymphatic detoxification and support
      Contains: Fennel, Geranium, Rosemary, Roman Chamomile, Blue Tansy, and Helichrysum.
      Can be diffused, ingested or topically applied. Add into veggie capsules to ingest. 

*Essential Rewards* --
 
Clarity – Is used to create a clear mind. Helps focus energy, and approve alertness, and aids in concentration.
      Contains: Basil, Cardamom, Rosemary, Peppermint, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, and Palmarosa
      Can be diffused or topically applied (diluted for kids). Great to diffused during homework time.

200PV
Travel bag

300PV
Gentle Baby – Soothing blend with aromas that invites a sense of calming for mothers and children.
      Diffuse or Apply topically as a massage oil diluted 1 to 1 ratio.
      Uses: Diffuse for a calming scent, Great to add to homemade diaper cream, in homemade baby wash or lotion. Mixed in with oil for massage oil to help calm baby down. Great to diffuse at bedtime to promote soothing and sleep.
 

To get your hands on some of these awesome promos, You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out.
You can also follow me on Instagram !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends