Summer Time Blends


Sweet sweet summer time. 

I am a lover of summer, give me hot days, thunderstorms, and the smell of bonfires. Our summers in South Dakota don’t last long enough, our winter lasts forever it seems winter. I love soaking up the summer as much as I can.   

These blends I use year around to give me that summer scents I love. I’ve been in love with Lime and Spearmint lately and have been diffusing it every night in the living room while we relax. 


One of the things I love about essential oils is you can add them to your thieves house hold cleaner for added benefits and to add a beautiful scent all of your house without diffusing. 

What are some of your favorite summer scents?? 

Want to learn more about the great things essential oils and young living has? 
You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out. 

You can also follow me on Instagram !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -