The Best Mom products

 

    There are gobs of sites out there that tell you need 101 items when you have a baby, well I’m here to tell you, you don’t!

As a third time mom here are the things, I recommend to all of my friends.

    I used 1 stroller for about 8 years and that finally took a poop so I ordered a new one and I’m kicking myself for not getting this sooner. The mompush Wiz 2-in-1 is possibly the best stroller for the price.


    You have the capability to buy the attachment for you baby carrier to fit on it but it comes with a seat that can face forward, backwards, and lay into a bassinet. It also comes with a zip up cover and a rain cover.

     My third baby I was able to breastfeed for about 10.5-11 months but I don’t think I could have done it without the Willow Go breast pump. Especially with having two other kids that needed me. 

 

    Instead of doing a diaper bag I went with a backpack so when I'm done using a diaper bag I can utilize the backpack and it had everything I needed as far as space for what I'm carrying. 


    The next thing is the bassinet. Now with my first she hated it, my second used it a handful of times and my third loved it but that was 100% do to this one and being able to have it right next to the bed where it made it so easy for me to sooth her throughout the night if needed. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends