May Promos Breakdown




Longevity vitality – is a powerful blend of thyme, orange, clove and frankincense. Perfect for your silver years, it’s a great add in to support immune and over all wellness. Best way to use is either one drop in a drink or diluting in a veggie capsule. 

Endoflex- This blend has spearmint, myrtle, nutmeg, German chamomile, geranium, and sage in it. It’s a big one when it comes to hormone balancing, brain fog, supports metabolism, and adrenal glands. This is great for teens and pre-teens going through hormonal changes, also for woman dealing with imbalances. Can be applied to the wrist, lower back, bottom of feet, neck & temples. You can also get the benefits when diffused or ingested.

Lavender – oh all the things I could say about lavender. I use this almost daily, from adding to my girl’s baths, to diffusing. This give the space such a relaxing scent that you’ll think you’re in a lavender field. I play around with my oils quite a bit and this one seems to end up in my blends on the regular. It’s the perfect freshness. I also add this to my dryer balls when I wash sheets to give my bedding just an add snuggle. 

Deep relief Roll on – This is great to use when your muscles are fatigued, you need to find a little boost for the gym, or for when your sore. This mix of 9 oils in a convenient roll on is perfect to take with you wherever you may go. 

Frankincense- This little powerhouse has a bunch of different uses. From applying to the skin to help promote healthy skin, to a subtle woodsy aroma. It’s used in grounding and spiritual connectedness and helps create a safe and comforting environment. Can be used by diffusing or adding into a glow moisturizer. I also use it in a sleep roller.


To get your hands on some of these awesome promos, You can check out my How to order your starter kit post or you can follow the link and order it here. If you have questions please reach out.
You can also follow me on Instagram !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Highlight - Valor -

Summer Time Blends